Thursday 8 February 2018

Canvas Corp Brands Junk Journal Workshop at Rowan Tree Crafts, Carnforth, UK.


I was so excited to have made the Canvas Corp Brands Crew 2018 as I love all the brands which are under the CCB umbrella, Canvas Corp Brands, 7gypsies and Tattered Angels. So you can imagine how excited I was when Sharon at Rowan Tree Crafts in Carnforth told me she was now stocking the brands and invited me to demo at their open day on Saturday 3rd March. I can't wait to share all the fun stuff Canvas Corp make.


And if you too are a fan of the brand, how about joining me at Rowan Tree Crafts to create a Seaside themed Junk Journal on Saturday 19th May.

We will be working with lots of gorgeous Seaside themed papers and fabrics to create a journal to hold your summer memories and treasures in.



So if you fancy a fun day out, check the Workshops section over at Rowan Tree Crafts to book.

Hope to see you there.
Elizabeth x

1 comment:

Julia Cotrim said...

Very beautiful creation! :)