Monday 18 September 2017

Flower Power


A frosty offering from me today using the new Flower Power stamp from IndigoBlu.


I stamped out the image in Gothic Purple Stazon ink onto a piece of 5 1/2" square watercolour card.


Then I started adding colour to the image with Luscious Powders, starting first with the beautiful Coral and building up the depth with Orange, Penny Dreadful, Raspberry and Verdigris.


After making sure everything was dry, I then went over some of the flower centres and shading lines using a Pigma Micron pen, to give more definition. I also added a hand written sentiment.


Next I added a piece of double sided adhesive sheet cut to size, ready to add my Unicorn Sparkles on.


So now my Autumnal flowers have a gentle frosty sparkle and were ready to mount onto a co-ordinating matt on a 6" square white card blank.


Happy Crafting.
Elizabeth x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous Elizabeth x