Friday 26 August 2016

The Key to my Heart and Indigoblu back on Hochanda Sunday 28th August at 2pm and 5pm


I've been having a great time working with the new range of papers and stamps from IndigoBlu. They are launching on Sunday with Kay Halliwell-Sutton on Hochanda at 2pm and 5pm, and I think it could be yet another sell-out situation!


I love creating a faux rust technique using Indigoblu's Cottage Garden paints and coarse texture paste, so easy to do and so effective. I have to say a huge thank you after having been inspired by the fabulous Maxine Jones for that one.



So the key to my rusty old heart is safe under the careful watch of the beautiful Miss Austin!!

4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Elizabeth.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Birdcage Craft Studio by Sue Ralph said...

Just loving your work Elizabeth, love the texture and effect xx

Gio said...

An amazing piece, Elizabeth, such a gorgeous texture and color!

Unknown said...

Ann amazing altered piece Elizabeth! x