Friday 11 March 2016

Craft Stamper Magazines Take It Make It Challenge March 2016 - Take a Stamp

Just a little reminder that our current challenge over at the Craft Stamper Magazine Blog is to "Take a Stamp" and we have a great prize of 20euros from our fabulous sponsor.
I started with an A5 canvas board and added a dictionary page using Slap It On,  once it was dry I gave it a coat of watered down white GeeSsoGood.
I added some colour using Caran d'Ache pastels in a random pattern, then water brushed over the top to blend them together.
Once they were dry I added some of the Tiny Background stamps using Hickory Smoke Distress Ink. Then I added the doily, butterfly and sentiments stamps from the Fantasy Floral set of stamps by IndigoBlu, using Versamark and heat embossed with Wow's Super Fine Ebony powder.

I added some paint drips with the yummy watered down Lime Marmalade Cottage Garden paint, and some markings with the end of a pencil in white GeeSsoGood.

An idea inspired by the fabulous Wendy Vecchi.

I hope I've inspired you to create a little something and join in, hop over via the link and you will find lots more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team, along with full instructions of how to play along.

Have fun.
Elizabeth x

1 comment:

Jenny Marples said...

LOVE how this has turned out!!! Jenny x