Friday 5 December 2014

Craft Stampers Take It Make It Challenge December - White Stamping

This morning see's the start of the December challenge over at the Craft Stamper Blog We want to see white stamping on your projects.
I love this Tim Holtz stamp, it's been in hiding for a couple of years, but re-appeared earlier this week! Must be the Christmas Elves...........
I used picked raspberry, shabby shutters and peacock feathers distress inks to create my background.
Then over stamped with the paisley stamp again, only this time heat embossing with white powder. I added a little more colour with a waterbrush using the ink from my mat, and finished off with some IndigoBlu words and some bling, well it is December how could I not have some bling!!!!!!
We have a fabulous sponsor this month Rubber Dance Art Stamps
And our chosen winner will also have their entry published in the Craft Stamper magazine, so please keep it safe!
So get creating, use stamps and leave us a direct link back to your project.
Good Luck, Elizabeth x

6 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Elizabeth, I love the colours and design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Elizabeth this is a gorgeous tag the colours are beautiful. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Fab tags. Beautiful colours used. X

Linda said...

I love your tag ..... fabulous colours, the white really stands out aginst the background! xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous tag!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Nikki K said...

Hiya hunny bunch, gorgeous tag, love the layers and colours in the white. xxx