Friday 9 May 2014

More Inspiration for the Craft Stamper Magazine Challenge

A little more inspiration for our potato challenge over at the Craft Stamper Blog Take It Make It Challenge!!
I had great fun making potato flowers to go with my JOFY stamps and wanted to do something different other than on paper, so out came the fabric paints.
The background of the pre-made bag has been water coloured with fabric paints,  then stencilled around the edges to fill out the whole panel. I stamped out the large pink flowers first then trimmed the potato down to print the blue flowers. Then added the JOFY stamps and coloured them using fabric paint, finally I added some hot fix crystals for a little sparkle!!!
So see if you can spot my little bag at the craft shows stuffed with goodies and say hello to me.
You will find loads more inspiration from the rest of the DT over at the Take It Make It Challenge and as always we have a great prize up for grabs, so get those entries in and good luck!
Elizabeth x

10 comments:

Hettie said...

This is great Elizabeth. Love the colours you chose. Very summery.
Hugs
xx

Jennifer Johnston said...

This is stunning Elizabeth, I just love the design and the beautiful summery colours. Have a lovely day.
Hugs Jennifer xx

lady jasmine crafts said...

O a fab bag great colors xxx

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Elizabeth, love the colours and great design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

thats looking great and fantastic Elizabeth

gr karin

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous bag, great inspiration.

Tracy said...

Hiya Elizabeth, thank you so much for following i have returned the follow and look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations.
This is lovely..jofy stamps are brilliant aren't they. I love the background on this.
Have a lovely weekend x

Paper Profusion said...

Well those are the prettiest potato sourced images Ive ever seen Elizabeth. Gorgeous colours and bag. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Nicola x

jaine drake said...

I love your potato flowers they're so cute and how original to stamp onto a bag, fabulous. Thank you for joining my blog, I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to see it (ashamed).

Jenny Marples said...

Oh now that's a clever way to use your potato stamps Elizabeth! Love this bag. Jenny x