Tuesday 5 February 2013

Bunting

Another job off the list, my bunting is finished, hurray!!! The photo's aren't brilliant as it's such a dark day here in North Wales, and we are also shaded by the woods at the back of the house.
It's going to go on the wall in my workroom, but as I need it for Friday when it's my turn for the exhibition I didn't want to put it up to take it down again, if you see what I mean lol, so you got to see my dusty mantle in the kitchen! It's a piece of driftwood we found on the beach at Llandulas, and when we had knocked the wall down in the kitchen, and were luckily enough to find the fireplace, it was the perfect finishing touch.
Shamed in to dusting it now lol.
Next job on the list!!! Elizabeth xxx



3 comments:

Redanne said...

Dust? What dust? I am too busy looking at the gorgeous bunting and your beautiful brickwork to notice any dust..... Hugs, Anne x

Hettie said...

I would not DARE to comment on someone else's dust!! Great bunting and love the swirly letters! Silhouette?
xx

Beryl said...

You have to have dust on brick work otherwise it doesn't look authentic. Great bunting.
Beryl xx