Wednesday 30 January 2013

More Butterflies

We have been having small exhibitions at our Country Market of peoples work, other than the things they bring to sell. It's been a great success and we've had some beautiful items on display, dolls houses, quilts and antique sewing equipment to name just a few. I was reminded on Friday that I am on the list to display my work next Friday 8th, yikes! so I've spent today finishing off some projects that have been lurching around my workroom, some for quite a long time and others like the butterflies, only for a couple of weeks or so.
I have no idea what I am going to take with me, so hence the "get on with it" day lol, then I have a choice of old and new projects. I'm quite please with the butterflies, although I think they would look better if the were swirling a little more, rather than in a straight line, not pulling them off now though lol. Elizabeth x

2 comments:

Inkypinkycraft said...

a really pretty make , love the white on white trace x

Beryl said...

It's beautiful as it is. Such patience to punch and stick so many butterflies.
Beryl xx