Tuesday 2 October 2012

Sunday Stampers #225 Happy Heart

Over at Sunday Stampers this week Hels want's to know what makes our Hearts Happy. Well after spending all day Saturday at the Happy Stampers Festival at Port Sunlight, with good Friends and some veeerrry gorgeous things to look at lol, how could my heart not be happy!
Bought the stamplate I used on the tag, from Ali-craft, it's a Kaisercraft one called Bonjour, and as I love Paris, well no excuse needed! Great to see Neet demoing for Ian, although me thinks he was itching to play with the inks himself lol. Elizabeth xxx

4 comments:

Monique's art said...

Beautiful. Very pretty

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab tag, am going to have to see about getting to Port Sunny one of these years! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Redanne said...

Your tag is beautiful Elizabeth, very classy looking, I love it. I really wish I could have gone to Port Sunlight now, lots of great reports on it. Anne x

Beryl said...

Ooh that's lovely Elizabeth - very moody.
Beryl xx