Sunday 6 May 2012

Sunday Stampers #204 Don't it make my Brown Eye's Blue

At last a chance to sit down and get inky! We decided that fresh air and exercise was needed yesterday, so off we went on our hike, boy are my legs aching today. Anyway after a nice relaxing morning playing I have to get myself in to the garden, it's a jungle out there lol, and I'm in danger of loosing sight of  the dog!
I made my tag from a sheet of Sir Tim's gorgeous Vintage shabby paper pad, and used vintage photo ink around the edge. The Imagination flowers were also stamped on to paper from the same pad, but in the blue shades, cut out, shaped and layered up, with some card candy for the centres.
The butterfly is a die from Pink Frog, with some pearls added for the body.  Off to get the wellies on now!!


11 comments:

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Elizabeth, that's a beautiful tag, the flowers looks fabulous.

Beryl K said...

This is gorgeous Elizabeth, I do love blue and brown together
Beryl x

Redanne said...

Elizabeth, this tag is gorgeous, I love the butterfly (not heard of that make of die before) and the papers you have used are beautiful, as are the flowers. Crafty hugs, Anne x

Hels Sheridan said...

Such a pretty tag... those flowers look like my Stitchels stamps that have been stretched, so cool! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

Beryl said...

It's lovely Eizabeth. Those flowers are gorgeous. Hope you managed some time in the garden.
Beryl xx

Elaine said...

Great tag - love the flowers which go so well with the background. Great butterfly too!!

Barb Cady said...

This is a Great Tag, Love the delicate Butterfly. X

Rita said...

Beautiful tag. The flower looks wonderful too. Hugs Rita xx

Sue said...

Lovely, pretty tag-these colours work so well together. Those flowers are so sweet. Sx

Carol said...

Lovely tag, i like the butterfly and flowers.

Monique's art said...

very pretty love the butterfly