Wednesday 16 May 2012

Dragons Dream TIO #116 A Symphony of Flowers

This time over at Dragons Dream TIO Helen is asking us to dream up "A Symphony of Flowers" on our tags, using the ingredients of flowers, foliage,buttons and maybe a butterfly or two!
I've been using these stamps quite a lot lately for the cards I sell at the Country Market, so they were sat on my desk, ready and waiting. I stamped them out on to some K&Co paper, cut them out, shaped and layered them, before adding a button from my stash to create a centre. The foliage was left over from a project last week, and the butterfly was cut from a Pink Frog die, which I love as they are so delicate. Hope you pop over to join in the dream this time, just click on the link on my sidebar, and please remember to use at least one real stamp on your tag. Elizabeth x

10 comments:

May said...

Love those flowers... stunning colour.. lovely tag, Hugs May x x x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wow, a wonderful tag, love the hint of white.

Monique's art said...

those flowers are so beautiful and a little pretty butterfly, gorgeous tag

Beryl said...

Oooh those flowers are gorgeous. Love the stitch design on them. A beautiful tag.
Beryl xx

Dragon said...

It's a lovely soft, delicate colour and I love the background you used this week - it sets off your tag so nicely... thanks for keeping on TIOing
Love and light
Frankie
xx

Helen said...

Beautiful tag, I love those flowers - how handy you had them ready!

Gabrielle said...

Such a stunning tag and the white looks amazing on those wonderful flowers! Truly terrific!

Stampindamour said...

Very lovely!! xo

-pamela ;)

Trish x said...

Great tag Elizabeth, love the flowers
Trish xx

Sue said...

Wow Elizabeth, I love your super stylish tag! I had to have a wander over to Imagination Crafts to check out your flower set, and the delicate die cuts are perfect x