Thursday 24 May 2012

2nd Place - yippee!

Wow got 2nd place with my orginal flower. They had changed the rules when we got there last night, and we could only enter one corsage, so decided to stick with the first one I made. The very gorgeous Georgina (ex-model and face of the nineties Elle/Vougue) did the judging and chose a felted flower for 1st, and mine for second yippee. So we now have a cup in Colwyn Bay, not had one for donkeys years apparently, so I am happy (and at least I made my own felt, ahem....... George!!).Off to work now in a good mood, wonder how long that will last lol. Have a good day Elizabeth xxx

3 comments:

Beryl said...

Well done Elizabeth. I still can't get over how soft and light this is.
Beryl xx

Janet said...

Congratulations - well deserved!!

Janet xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Congratulations :)