Wednesday 4 April 2012

Dragons Dream TIO #113 Angels and Demons

Over at DragonsDream TIO this time Lyn has chosen the book Angels and Demons by Dan Brown. I've used a theme plate from Non Sequiter called Greco Roman, which I though fitted the bill. Unfortunately as I'd not used these stamps before they were still un-mounted, not to panic won't take long. How wrong.... Not one scrap of EZ Mount have I in the cupboard! No problem I cut them out, placed them on to a sheet a paper and sprayed they backs with Stick and Spray, then left them on the floor to dry whilst I put the coffee pot on. Came back up and would you believe out of all this floor space Oscar chose, yep to sleep on top of all my newly sticky backed stamps!!! Going to be one of thoses days!!!!! So all washed, re-stickied and defluffed! I've re discovered chalk pencils again, I love the soft shading you can get with these. Our challenge is open again two weeks so please share your tags with us, and remember to use at least one real stamp. Elizabeth x

3 comments:

Helen said...

The trials and tribulations of a DT piece!! Love the finished result though. (I hate mounting stamps, too!)

Beryl said...

Love the background colour and the stamp composition on this tag Elizabeth.
Hope Oscar's not sticking to the sofa tonight.
Beryl xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful tag, great background colors and images.