Thursday 1 March 2012

Rainbow Lady's Challenge #194 St Davids Day

Dydd Gwyl Dewi Hapus! Happy St Davids Day. I can't believe we are in March all ready, what happened to February????
Over at Rainbow Lady's Challenge this week we are celebrating with all things Welsh, so lots to choose from there including Daffs, Castles, Dragons, Toffoc and of course Rugby!!! Please pop over via the link on my sidebar to join in, we also have a fab prize up for grabs this week from the lovely Joanna Sheen. Tata Elizabeth x

6 comments:

Yvonne said...

Beautiful card, Elizabeth!

I had never heard of St. David's Day, and I love learning new things, so thank you!

Jen said...

Lovely delicate card Elizabeth.
Jen x

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

I love it Elizabeth...is the tag a die?

Beryl K said...

Lovely card Elizabeth
Beryl x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful spring creation, looks really fabulous.

Faye said...

Beautiful work, Elizabeth. Love all the green. And I'm so glad I included your little spot of the world on my piece.