Thursday 23 February 2012

Rainbow Lady's Challenge #193 Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day

Well here he is the love of my life, my scruffy little mate, Oscar. He is a grand old chap of 17 now, and still has his naughty days, which I love! The sticky backed ribbon reminded me of his dog collar and chain lead. The tag is the original one with his "Dogs Home" details on, so very sentimental to me, old softee that I am. He was orginally going to be called Harry, but Mum insisted on calling him "Oscar" which was her nickname for me, lol.  Hope you join in this weeks challenge, just click on the link on my sidebar for a direct link. Elizabeth xxx

7 comments:

Jen said...

He is wonderful and how lovely to have the original tag too. A page to cherish, love it.
Jen x

Beryl K said...

This is wonderful Elizabeth, fabby picture of Oscar
Beryl x

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

A lovely page, Elizabeth...elegant

Janet said...

What a lovely page to a clearly beautiful young chap! Yes, you are an old softy!

Janet xx

Yvonne said...

Beautiful card, Elizabeth!

Faye said...

Beautiful tribute to Oscar, Elizabeth. He looks like such a sweetie.

Hettie said...

Aw!! How did I miss this posting? Oscar is gorgeous and I think it is great you have given him such a happy life for so long! We always have second hand dogs!