Friday 11 February 2011

Play Date Cafe Challenge 68

As we are approaching Wedding season I thought I'd use this weeks colour scheme to top up my Wedding cards for the craft market.
The stamp is from Inkadinkado embossed with Silver Bells WOW powder and a touch of colour added with Promarkers.The backing papers are K&Co, another of my old faithful stash, mounted on to Bazzil Basic card. The flowers are cut out using Crealies Dies and the paper lace was an odd bit that had been floating around my desk for ages. The self adhesive pearls are a bargain from my local craft shop in Llandudno, at a £1 per sheet - good hey!!! Hope you like Elizabeth x

9 comments:

lisa said...

This is truly beautiful. I love how you've coloured the dress with just a hint and those flowers are beautiful. What a bargain you got with the pearls.
Hugs Lisax

Beryl K said...

This is just beautiful Elizabeth, stunning
Beryl x

Beryl said...

This is absoltely gorgeous Elizabeth. This one's going to get snapped up super quick I'm sure.
Beryl xx

Christine said...

WOW this is gorgeous Elizabeth, this won't be on your stall for long.
Hugs xx

Wanda said...

Gorgeous card.. I'm sure it will be snapped up very quickly.
Wanda. xxx

Colleen Dietrich said...

What a pretty wedding card! Good thinking to add to your stash for the upcoming wedding season. Love that lacy punch border. Thanks for playing with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Janet said...

Gorgeous card, Elizabeth. Dainty, vintage, romantic and an absolute winner and, hopefully, a seller!

Janet xx

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful! Love that dress form stamp...simply vintage-y and elegant! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Play Date Cafe!

Jaclyn Miller said...

I love how your flowers mimic a wedding dress. So pretty. So glad you were able to play at The Play Date Cafe.