Monday 12 July 2010

New Artemio Stamps


One for the boys today!
These stamps are from the Belgium Company Artemio and are great value for money! The main stamp consists of script, postage and a compass. This was stamped out using the Big and Juicy Spice pad and also added the Airplane from the same stamp set. The edges were inked with the Spice ink pad, and then colours were picked out using Lyra Polycolour pencils. The map was left over from another project and seemed to fit the bill perfectly. The card was covered in croc effect green paper and the images were added by using good old lick and stick photo corners!!! The "Dad" tag is from Hot off the Press and the idea was pure Harrison Ford!!!

5 comments:

starcyl said...

Oooh I like this Elizabeth, so refreshing to see something I'd like to give to a man rather than football etc.,

Jenny x

Christine said...

This is beautiful Elizabeth, I haven't seen this particular one in the shops, I bought the one which has a flower, script and butterfly as the main stamp and I love it. I used it for Wendy's Card Swap and have put it on my blog.
I like this sort of stamp.
Christine xx

lisa said...

These are gorgeous. I love the Artemio stamps, they're really lovely aren't they!
Hugs Lisax

Rainbow Lady said...

Fabulous Elizabeth. I too love Artemio stamps. Where does Harrison Ford come into it??? lol love Cynth xx

Janet said...

Lovely images and beautifully coloured. The croc paper is so effective. Not seen these stamps before.

Janet xx