Tuesday 15 June 2010

TIO Challenge alcohol ink and acetate


Sorry I'm late I'm suffering from brain drain after the Stamp Addicts retreat last weekend!
Have had an experiment with alcohol inks and a laminating pouch, hope this counts as acetate?
I used willow, aqua and a dribble of tattered straw inks, then sprinkled in some turquoise heat resistant fine glitter and also some heat resistant iridescent sequins. It is vitally important that you let this dry before running your project through the laminating machine, as I found out!
I inked my tag up, then stamped out two Clarity Seahorses with the big and juicy waterfall ink pad. Chose which part of the laminate I wanted to use, trimmed it to size and attached it to the tag with an eyelet, multi coloured ribbons and some fish charms.

4 comments:

Christine said...

Gorgeous Elizabeth, beautiful colours and I love the seahorses.
Hope you are recovering from your weekend.
Christine xxx

ElizabethR said...

Fab weekend Christine, you need to come next year! xxx

Beryl said...

It's lovely Elizabeth - and such a good idea with the laminating pouch.
Beryl xx

Janet said...

Brilliant idea. Would never have thought of a laminating pouch. Lovely colours and images.

Janet xx