Wednesday 19 May 2010

Tio Challenge 39 Journey with a ticket to ride


Well by now you all know that I love Paris, the sight's, smell's and the shops!
So back we are again..... Have re discovered dried marigold distress ink pad, so for a short while my fingers will not be blue!!
Inked up my tag in dried marigold and antique linen distress inks, and stamped over with a clarity Paris stamp in memento tuxedo black. highlighted area's in dried marigold with with a highly expensive cotton wool bud!! Added a couple of images downloaded from Printable Heaven, that I had already cut out and inked around the edges. Et voila!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Beautiful tag Elizabeth, love your colours and the stamp is fab.
Christine x

Dragon said...

Tagtastic, Elizabeth!!!! Love all the stamps and the way you have collaged them. Thanks for dreaming with me this week, honey... loads of hugs
Frankie
xx

Janet said...

Beautiful colours and images. Super tag!

Janet xx