Sunday 25 April 2010

Tio Texture

Not too sure about this tag. I stamped out three fish and one seahorse in black over a tag, that I had painted in Rose Hue cosmic shimmer paint. Some where along the way I lost my fish!!!!!!!!! Ups! Added cosmic shimmer UTE in clear along with some Lapis Black and Tropic Violet around the edges of the tag. then coloured some 3-dimentional fabric medium with cosmic shimmer Redfire and added some heat proof sequins and glitter! Not tried this before, and that's the bit I'm not happy with? All advice welcome? Think I may have heated the sequins too long, or used to much of the 3d medium? Hey Ho another lesson learnt Love Elizabeth xxx

6 comments:

Beryl said...

I haven't seen these sequins before Elizabeth. I think you've created a great effect with them it looks like the sea horse is in an underwater grotto. Fabulous.
Beryl xx

Beryl K said...

I've not seen the sequins before either Elizabeth and agree will Beryl, they are really effective. Great piece of artwork
Beryl x

ElizabethR said...

Tank you both,I think less may be more with this stuff xx

Dragon said...

I think it looks like barnicles and coral, Elizabeth. It looks fantastic and surely IS embossing!!!! Thanks so much for dreaming with me this week
Frankie
xx

Janet said...

The sequins around the bottom and sides are absolutely fabulous!! Well worth doing them again. Thanks for posting this, I know you are not happy with it but the sequin corally rock walls are definately a winner. How about combining your two tags next time. Spectacular.

Janet xx

Janette said...

Elizabeth I have not seen these sequins before but I think they are very effective and you have created a lovely piece of art.
Janette