Thursday 3 December 2009

TIO 25 Blue Moon


Very cold here today, perfect crafting weather! Came upstairs this afternoon to tidy my craft haven and got side tracked by my ever growing box of inks, what an excuse!
Anyway here's my offering for Frankie's TIO 25 Challenge "Blue Moon" good job you can't hear my singing!
Masked off the moon with a post it note, and used Tim Holtz Aqua, Willow and Silver inks to create the background. Stamped Lavinia Fairies in Black Stazon, and then in Teal Blue Stazon added a mixture of snowflakes using some of the Hot Off the Press acrylic stamps.
Another Christmas card off the list!!!!

4 comments:

Dragon said...

Oh Elizabeth, this is so lovely... very delicate and super that you made it for Christmas!!! Thanks for dreaming with me again this week
Frankie
xx

craftybren said...

Just lovely Elizabeth, well the card is, not sure about the singing

Beryl K said...

This is just gorgeous Elizabeth I love it.
Beryl x

Beryl said...

A beautiful creation Elizabeth and in lovely colours.
Beryl xx