Friday 4 December 2009

Rainbow Lady's Challenge 81


The challenge was to use a Christmas Carol on a black card base. This is the stamp I bought whilst on the Stamp Addicts retreat back in June (can't wait for next year!) She is by Personal Impressions and I have used her on the bulk of my main Christmas cards.
I coloured her in with Lyra Polycolours and matted her onto silver holographic card and added gems in the corners. I did the same with the words, which are from a very well used Hot Off The Press kit.
I added ribbon and a large sprig of holly left over from a couple of Christmas's ago. Am starting to feel quite festive now, the Christmas light's are on in town, I've had my first mince pie, bring on the mulled wine and I will be happy!!

5 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Great love this stamp too Elizabeth. I can't wait for the next course either or for my first mince pie. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

Beryl said...

This is a lovely stamp - haven't seen it before. Great card Elizabeth. Still waiting for my first mince pie of the year I'm afraid.
Beryl xx

Christine said...

Beautiful stamp and card Elizabeth, I have already had my first mince pie, yummy.
Hugs
Christine xx

craftybren said...

Holly now that's texture, ouch lol. Lovely card

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Elizabeth, love the image not seen this one before.
Must admit have been eating mince pies on a regular basis over the past week.
Beryl x