Tuesday 22 December 2009

Merry Christmas



Thought I would share with you a couple of the Christmas cards that I've made this year. Unfortunately the glitter on the Tree card doesn't show up very well. I love to see how the same ink can look completely different on various card stock. The tree's in the background are stamped directly on to stardream card, so it soaks in a bit. Whereas the main image is on Clarity matte card stock which shows the colour off beautifully. The arch window card was a result of a session with the ink bottles getting very mucky! great fun! Merry Christmas and happy New Year love Elizabeth xxx

2 comments:

Beryl said...

They are both very beautiful Elizabeth. Your stamping and design are terrific. I've not had any Stardream card so don't know what it's like but I see a lot of people use it. Perahps I ought to visit the JS shop.
Beryl xx

Beryl K said...

Beautiful cards Elizabeth
Beryl x