Sunday 15 November 2009

Bird House

It's a Crafty friend's Birthday this week and I never know what to buy for her! So when I spotted this plain little bird house in In-Store for £1-99, I thought how about decorating it?
I stamped the free little owl stamp from craft stamper magazine with black staz-on, along with a fence from messy rabbit, then added some tiny flowers and foliage from Anita's CD stamps using teal blue and hydrangea blue staz-on. And have coloured everything in with my Lyra Polycolour pencil's in the hope that they are waterproof? Quite fancy one of these myself, may just have to have anither trip into town in the morning!!

3 comments:

AliMayes said...

Fabulous!

starcyl said...

That is so pretty, but you've missed my birthday so I guess I'll have to wait for next year!

Jenny x

Beryl said...

The terrific Elizabeth. I really think you should go back and buy the lot.
Beryl xx